Sports massage can be effective for pre or post events or for a general ‘MOT’ for the muscles from prolonged periods of sitting at a desk or aches and pains from all different types of sports activities.
It can be aimed at rehabilitation to help alleviate pain due to injury and returning the body to health or given during training periods to increase performance and help prevent injury.
Sports Massage can:
- Maintain the body generally in a better condition
- Reduce pain
- Prevent injuries and loss of mobility/flexibility
- Improve posture and flexibility of joints
- Cure and restore mobility to injured muscle tissue
- Boost performance
- Aid recovery
- Extend the overall life of your sporting career
- Release and treat tight muscles caused by postural fatigue
- Help relaxation